CLG have been successful in securing numerous projects throughout the UK, these include -
- Banbury Gateway Retail Park, Oxfordshire - A brand new retail park project for McClaren Construction consisting of all landlords M&E services including a full external lighting scheme using Holophane luminaires, tenants within the park include M&S, Primark, McDonalds and many others
- Kirkstall Bridge Retail Park, Leeds - Another new retail park installation, but, this one is for Caddick Construction, again CLG are contracted to carry out the installation of all M&E services for the landlord, this scheme utilises a Kingfisher LED Lighting scheme with dimmable controls.
- Idle Primary School, Bradford - A complete M&E install to a new build extension and part refurbishment of an existing school for Strategic Construction.
- St Oswalds Primary School, Leeds - Again, this is a complete M&E install to a new build extension and part refurbishment of an existing school for Strategic Construction.
- Wavin Manufacturing Factory, Doncaster - A new M&E install to a factory extension and new heating and lighting to an existing factory building.
- plus other ongoing schemes